Join ACI and hundreds of valuation professionals at Valuation Expo in Las Vegas! We are excited to be a multi-level sponsor for both CRN and Valuation Expo, the appraisal industry’s most popular event. You don’t want to miss networking opportunities, CE sessions, trade show, and enjoy or even star in the new Appraisers Got Talent Show Opening Reception. For a limited time, ACI customers can receive a discount on passes with the code ACI21.
The way appraisers do their jobs is rapidly changing. Like many other professionals, appraisers were forced to make changes during the coronavirus pandemic to operate safely and efficiently. What will the future of appraising look like? Which of the new tools and methods necessitated by the pandemic are here to stay?
ACI head of product, Jeremy Staudenmaier, and other industry experts share insights on the future of appraising and more. Download a free copy of the Appraisal Technology special report here to read more.
Get More Done in Less Time!
DataMaster is an advanced appraisal data management system built by appraisers for appraisers that can save you an hour or more on every appraisal report. DataMaster integrates directly with ACI One which means all of your data and decisions import directly into your appraisal reports!
Find out the difference data makes. For a limited time, ACI customers can try DataMaster risk-free for 14 days. Here’s how it works…
Launch DataMaster and pull data from public records, MLS, or even your own data using CompTracker directly into the application. You don’t have to worry about any missing data because DataMaster gathers information from your MLS’s back-end database so you’re getting complete data for each listing. Get subject property data, listing and deed history information, market conditions, and neighborhood analysis with just a few clicks. Once the data is imported, you can view and analyze all of the data directly within DataMaster before sending it over to ACI.
Save Time with Your ACI Client Code
Did you know your ACI Client Code is your connection to Customer Support, the ACI Webstore, and Chat? Use your ACI Client Code to access and expedite any of these services. In today’s Tech Tuesday, we’ll show you how.
Locating your Client Code in 3 Easy Steps
- Launch ACI Report
- Click Help on the menu bar
- Click Product Registration to display your Client Code
More quick tips for using your Client Code with ACI:
- Maps: Save time and bypass Customer Support to purchase location maps and flood maps on the ACI Webstore.
- Chat: Chat is great for answering quick questions and continues to grow in popularity. To better serve you, enter your Client Code in the Company ID field on the Chat form.
- ACI Membership: If you have an Individual Membership that is up for renewal, watch your inbox for an email to renew your membership online.
Now that you’ve found your Client Code, keep it handy and use it the next time you connect with ACI!
Last year in support of social distancing, we launched ACI OpenHouse™. This innovative inspection tool was designed for an appraiser to facilitate an exchange with an inspection contact to collect property data that includes photos and responses to a short survey. Today, appraisers are conducting the inspection without a third party, but are still benefiting from using OpenHouse to collect property data and photos that import directly into an appraisal report.
Follow these 3 easy steps to use ACI OpenHouse on your next inspection, and eliminate unnecessary retyping of inspection data and image handling.
1. Before You Go to the Inspection:
- Open or create a report that contains a Subject Property address.
- Click eServices > ACI OpenHouse > Property Survey Request.
- Select New Survey Request and enter or verify Subject Street Address.
- Enter your email information for both Property Contact’s Email and Your Email boxes.
- You will receive an email with a Survey link and an email with a Survey Access Code.
2. On Inspection:
- From a phone or mobile device, open your property survey link from the email. Internet connection is required.
- Answer the questions pertaining to the property and take photos.
- Once finished, hit Submit to complete the survey.
3. Back at the Office:
- You will receive an email with the Survey Access Code once the survey is complete.
- Open the corresponding report and go to: eServices > ACI OpenHouse > Property Survey Request.
- Select Retrieve Survey Responses.
- Copy and paste your access code and click OK to import survey data and photos.
ACI OpenHouse is secure, simple to use, and is already included with an active ACI membership. Click to view the full ACI OpenHouse Reference Guide.
*ACI OpenHouse can be used for any ACI report. Full data mapping is supported in the standard GSE and FHA forms. Other forms may require some data input through the work file document that is delivered through ACI OpenHouse.