Using templates is a quick and easy way to jump start your appraisal reports with default information. Templates are created at the form level and many appraisers set up multiple templates for the same form type to better suit their needs (i.e. template based on neighborhood). So what happens to the “perfect” template when a new version of the form is released? Don’t fret, just follow these quick and easy steps.
- Create a new report using your template
- Click File > Change Report Type and select the NEW Report Pak
- Verify the form contains the data from your old template
- Make any adjustments as needed (new fields on new form, etc.)
- Click File > Save As > Template and give it a unique name
Now, when you create a new report, you’ll have a new template associated with the new form. Interested in more efficiency tips? Join us for a Saving Time in ACI Report training class.