Palm Coast, Fla., March 26, 2018 — ACI, a division of First American Mortgage Solutions, today unveiled the next generation of Sky Report, its cloud-based valuation platform, featuring a new property inspection application and a wide spectrum of capabilities for data population, market analysis, report delivery and application programming interfaces (APIs). These tools enable appraisers and other real estate professionals to enhance their productivity with the flexibility of working collaboratively anytime, anywhere and on any device.
New Product Features
- Sky Inspect app allows users on a phone or tablet to collect property data, take and assign photos, complete a sketch, and immediately sync the inspection to Sky Report. The Sky Inspect app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Subject Data “quick start” wizard automatically searches public records, FEMA and prior report data by simply entering an address. Sky then displays the results in an all-in-one view for users to validate and analyze.
- Comps Database allows users to search their property database or import search findings from their Multiple Listing System, apply search and filter parameters, assign comparable properties to the appraisal report, and populate the 1004 MC addendum.
- Batch Import allows users to upload prior reports to seed their Comps Database and/or order table.
- Side-by-Side Comps allow users to view all comps in one screen without paging, in order to make adjustments, rearrange and edit comps without alternating screens.
- Expanded delivery integrations now including AppraisalPort®, ServiceLink EXOS®, CoreLogic Valuation Solutions, Metro-West and AMROCK (formerly known as TSI Appraisal) – with more to come.
- Sky APIs provide direct integration into Sky from any AMC vendor management platform for the purposes of transmitting order data, populating custom valuation forms, and managing appraisal delivery and review.
"This next generation of Sky Report features more data-driven technology, which is in concert with the direction of the industry, and we can’t wait for appraisers to experience the flexibility it provides," said George Opelka, vice president of operations at ACI. "As appraisers continue to push for more cloud-based tools, we’ll continue to innovate."
The next generation Sky Report will be included at no additional cost for all ACI users through the end of their current contract period. This special offer expires September 1, 2018. Introductory pricing for new customers is available for a limited time only. For more information, call 800-234-8727.
ACI specializes in creating innovative workflow solutions for real estate appraisers, appraisal management companies and financial institutions. Backed by analysis-driven tools and industry expertise, ACI’s cloud-based and enterprise software applications empowers stakeholders with a streamlined approach to managing forms, rules and data, while operating with audit-ready transparency and compliance. Through visionary leadership and dedication to client service, ACI has served as a reliable and driving force in the valuation industry for nearly forty years. Headquartered in Palm Coast, Florida, ACI is a member of the First American (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. For more information, visit http://www.aciweb.com.
About First American First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and wealth management services. With total revenue of $5.8 billion in 2017, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad. In 2018, First American was named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the third consecutive year. More information about the company can be found at https://www.firstam.com.###
First American Financial Corporation (714) 250-3298
First American Financial Corporation