To get started using Appraiser Genie, email email@example.com or call 325-704-2592 to set up your account. Once an account has been established, follow the below basic instructions for using Appraiser Genie.
- Export a CSV from your MLS (supported list: http://www.appraisergenie.com/#mappedmls)
- Click eServices > Import Analysis Data > AppraiserGenie.
- A sign in window will appear. Enter your Appraiser Genie credentials and check “remember me” to skip this step in the future.
- Once the Appraiser Genie page launches, populate the Subject Address (if not pre-filled), select your form type and then click Start New Report to browse for CSV.
- A progress bar will appear while Appraiser Genie crunches numbers and scrubs your data.
- Make your selections and click NEXT to proceed through the Appraiser Genie workflow.
- After the Public Record section an Export To Report button will appear in the upper left. You can export at this time, or continue through the analysis and regression sections.
- Upon export the appraisal data will import into ACI Report (this can take several minutes and the window will automatically close when complete). The graphs and PDFs will be available on your computer in My Documents\Appraiser_Genie. You can use these for reference, or attach the PDFs to your appraisal report as you normally would.