Fill up on some knowledge for beginners or seasoned ACI users. Click on a category or just type in a search term to get started.
Have a specific question? Cut to the chase with our short question and answer segments.
Not a reader? No problem! We have a video library to walk you through most product features and functions.
New to ACI? This glossary of terms can give you a head start in working with our programs.
ACI Sky™ – Before You Start
ACI Sky™ is a web-based application that works in a web browser. You don’t need to download or install any software on your computer. We only recommend using the latest version of your favorite browser.
1. A read-only appraisal viewer. (supports ACI and XML)
2. View Public Record and FEMA/Census Data for most properties in the US.
3. Store your workfiles using our secure online storage.
4. Manage your signatures and official state seals.
5. A calendar view of due dates, inspections, and more.
6. Customization, Preferences, and Delivery Options.
7. Contact us if you have any questions!
ACI Sky is built for three basic tasks – managing appraisal orders, creating appraisal reports, and delivering reports to your clients.
To get started – log in and explore the dashboard. From the Reports tab – select Create New and Start a New Report. Type in an Order Number and select a Job Type, then click OK.
From the report screen you can Add Forms, Exhibits, fill out the report using shortcut keys, sign and deliver.
We continue to add features you’re used to using in the desktop product, but the core of report writing, mapping, review and sketching are already there!
When you’ve completed your report, Sign using your ACI digital signature (you can also create a new signature), run Review, and select the yellow Deliver button.
Select a file format to send to any email address, then select OK.