Raising the Bar in Appraisal Technology
A new integration from ACI is saving appraisers time and money. Available in the App Store, PhoenixMobile has a solution for mapping, sketching, photo imaging, and appointment management on your iPhone, iPad, or Android tablet. After collecting data in the field, sync the device using Bluetooth and finalize the appraisal in ACI Report™. Floor plans created and uploaded from your mobile device open seamlessly in ACI Sketch™ for fine-tuning.
Collect, Sketch, Snap, Repeat
- Collect field data on your mobile device
- Sketch a floorplan using the tip of your finger
- Snap and assign photos with the PhoenixCamera app
On to the Next One
- Auto-post inspection photos via Bluetooth
- Post inspection, sketch, and photos to the cloud
- Find your next inspection using the Meetings tab
GET TO WORK!
The Final Touch
- Pull inspection data from the cloud into ACI Report
- Auto-import images to the assigned photo pages
- Enhance floorplans using ACI Sketch™
How do I send a report from ACI Report to my mobile device and visa versa?
It’s very important to sync your data. This is an easy but necessary process and can be done by taking the following steps:
- If you start your report in Phoenix, click the cloud icon in PhoenixMobile to sync. Next, open your report in ACI and go to eService > Retrieve Report > PhoenixMobile.
- If you start the report in ACI, go to eServies > Send > PhoenixMobile. Next, open PhoenixMobile and click the cloud icon to sync. Upon completion, the files on the app will contain the most recent information.
How much does it cost to use PhoenixMobile?
There is no fee to download the app. You only pay when you import the data from PhoenixMobile into your appraisal report. The fee to import data into ACI is 4 Choice Credits. This is why you are prompted for your Choice Credit password upon import. Also, there is no charge for importing the same report twice into ACI Report.
How do I reset my password within the PhoenixMobile App?
If you do not know your password you can reset it simply by going to the account tab in PhoenixMobile and tapping sign out. Next, go back into Phoenix and tap login, type in your email address, and then hit the ? button in the upper right hand corner. This will reset your password and send a new one to the email address on file.