Create Linked Common Responses to quickly fill in sections of your appraisal report. Portions of the comps grid and neighborhood section are great candidates for a linked response.
- 1. Fill in the data fields you would like to link together.
- 2. With your cursor in the first field, hold the CTRL key and left click on the fields you want to link (they will turn an aqua color by default).
- 3. After selecting the fields you want to link, hit the F6 key on your keyboard; this will bring up the Common Response window.
- 4. The window will show a preview of your linked responses. You have the option to apply the linked response to only the Current Form, or All Forms, which is selected by default.
- 5. Select Save and the Linked Common Response is ready for use.
For more tips and tricks, take one of our online training classes. We’re now offering classes EVERY day, and they’re only 20-minutes long. Visit ACIweb.com or call ACI Sales at 800-234-8727 for assistance.